- a modality, a mood
- a manner of acting or doing; method; way in which something occurs or is experienced, expressed, or done
- a fashion or style in clothes, art, literature, a particular type or form of something
“Innovative Fine Art for Corporate & Residential Branding”
MODE Art Global combines business and technology knowhow with artistic innovation to produce unique fine art that distinguishes and amplifies corporate brands. Through state-of-the-art technology, we produce any number and size of high-impact artwork made from your products or materials, or from traditional or environmentally sustainable materials. MODE serves corporate, residential, fashion, and entertainment industries.
MODE produces innovative high-impact fine art for large corporate and residential projects worldwide. Using our business knowhow, we focus first on understanding your corporate message, products, and competitive advantages. We then apply state-of-the-art technology and artistic innovation to deliver fine art that uniquely represents your company brand:
- MODE produces fine art from products or materials that our client company manufactures resulting in novel branded artworks. Depending on the materials, this can be the final artwork or it can be memorialized in bronze or other archival material. Alternatively, traditional or environmentally sustainable materials can be used;
- MODE specializes in scale by providing artwork number and size options using the latest state-of-the-art technology. Any number or size (keychain to monumental) of a particular artwork can be produced.
We work with business management, architects, and designers to formulate artwork that will elevate interior and exterior spaces and with art directors to add impact to entertainment and fashion industry events. Branded fine art has the power to transform any environment and leave positive and lasting effects on clients as well as employees in corporate and commercial environments.
MODE’s gallery headquarters is in Fallbrook California where artworks made of a wide variety of materials can be viewed in person via Private Tours and VIP Fine Art Soiree events.
“Sculpture is not a fixed term that applies to a permanently circumscribed category of objects or sets of activities. It is, rather, the name of an art that grows and changes and is continually extending the range of its activities and evolving new kinds of objects.” – Leonard R. Rogers
PRODUCTION & GLOBAL REACH
Production Services for:
- Corporate Management
- Real Estate Professionals
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
- Art Directors for Entertainment (movie, TV, theater)
- Art Directors for Fashion Events
- Public Spaces
- Sculpture Gardens
Producing artwork for both industry and private projects, our state-of-the-art offering of sculpture in any number, size, or material and our global reach provide an exceptional resource for your branding art project. MODE’s high-impact fine art elevates interior and outdoor spaces. Our artworks enhance select luxe environments including office buildings, hotel and healthcare spaces, private residences and yachts, as well as elevate entertainment and fashion events.
MODE provides clients with an exceptional variety of choices to fit their aesthetic and budget. We are able to offer the following sculpture options:
- pedestal or tabletop
- free hanging
- life size
- your company products
- your company materials
- assembled found artifacts
Currently, MODE Art Global’s international reach includes:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego. California is the 5thlargest economy in the world;
- Nice and Cannes where some of the world’s wealthiest collectors of fine art live in the French Riviera;
- Zurich and Basel, Switzerland host of Art Basel the world’s premier art show in Europe;
- Paris, France with museums housing some of the globe’s most important and rich collections of fine art;
- Brussels, Belgium called Europe’s capital has a long and distinguished artistic tradition;
- Mexico City with 175 museums to choose from – amongst the largest urban concentration in the world;
- Melbourne, Australia’s capital of culture and Sydney’s contemporary art scene with its Museum of Contemporary Art and 10 modern art galleries.
JULIA S. RASOR
Founder, Principal Artist, Medical Scientist, Entrepreneur
Julia is an award winning entrepreneur, scientist, and figurative sculptor who has combined her business and scientific expertise with her artistic innovation to produce unique fine art for companies that amplifies and distinguishes their corporate brand. She enjoys continually experimenting with new materials including steel, mesh, ceramics, concrete, plaster, bronze, wax, mixed media and often incorporates found objects and artifacts thus up cycling discarded materials and preserving history in her sculpture.
Her works have been described as “dynamic, edgy and dramatic” and “authentic, distinctive and intense” revealing an artist who has melded an intellectual understanding of human physiology and anatomy with a knowledge of mechanics and materials from her life-long profession as a medical device inventor (over 60 patents) and entrepreneur (serial CEO) inventing the tools that physicians use, thus creating a dichotomy in style and a unique expressive body of work. Julia creates series of sculpture that range from realistic to highly abstract stylized designs, see feature editorial “Modern-Day Renaissance Woman, Fallbrook sculptor and inventor Julia S. Rasor fuses together art, science and entrepreneurship.”
She holds exclusive Private Gallery Tours and Fine Art VIP Soiree Events at the MODE Art Global Gallery she founded at her mountaintop avocado ranch studio and gallery – an art immersion experience where visitors can escape to a spectacular natural setting in the heart of the De Luz Heights mountain area of Fallbrook, the ‘Avocado Capital of the World’. The Gallery was built by and was the former home of an artist and renowned architect and is featured in the editorial “Building Character, Architectural Treasures in Fallbrook.”
I focus is on sculpting the human figure. My interest in this subject arose through years of study of the human body. In creating my art, I allow my feeling at the time, and the particular medium, lead my exploration into forms that inspire, provide a feeling or message, or just cause curious wonderment.
I merged my art (www.FineArtSculpt.com) and science (www.MedicalDevice.com) careers. Most of my life has been spent exploring technical ways to aid the human body; conversely, my art works speak in a very emotional way of our humanness in a world of sorrows and joys. Figurative sculpture satisfies my intense drive to connect through the ‘people’ I create. I am drawn to the vast expressive possibilities the human figure elicits and explore a continuum of styles and materials, very often upcycling disposed of materials as it is important to me to help keep our world green.
I am now a full-time sculptor – I have created hundreds of works. My sculpture series include world events (The Recession), the afterlife (Spirits), high fashion (Haute Couture, Avante-garde, Dancers), architecture (Modernism), protective figures (Guardians and Warriors) and strange departures into the unusual – things not human (FractAliens) for fractured alien.
I offer living and studio space at my San Diego Artist Retreat for artists seeking a unique venue for independent study. The spectacular rural mountaintop avocado ranch setting offers panoramic views, sunshine and quiet providing an art immersion experience that sparks and fosters personal creativity and reflection and refinement of artistic work. Artists push themselves to achieve new visions beyond what they thought was possible and undergo a transformation, leaving with renewed focus and skills, see feature editorial “Artful R&R, Getting creative at Fallbrook artists’ retreats and workshops.”